Project ideas for Open Data Delaware
Are you new to Open Data Delaware, or maybe a long-time contributor looking for something to work on? Here are some ideas:
From the state’s Open Data Portal:
- Professional and Occupational Licensing
- Disciplinary Actions for Professional and Occupational Licensees
- What are the most common fines? Who recieved the most disciplinary actions?
- Which professions have received the most disciplinary actions? What types of disciplinary actions are those? Are there any trends that you notice?
- Can disciplinary actions by professional license type by normalized (for example, percent of nurses in the state as opposed to raw number of nurses)?
- Can you build system to allow a member of the public to look up a person with a profesionnal license and see their history?
- Where are most professional licenses located? Has this changed over time? Can you normalize this by population of the cities where professional licenses are located?
- From 2012 - 2015 (years data is available), which school districts had the largest increase in test scores?
- Which schools are closest to facilities in the Toxics Release Inventory?
Not Delaware, but fun
- Find a bunch of recipes for chocolate cookies and average them out. We got this idea from The Pudding.
Written on January 13, 2018 by Chris A. Williams